Friday, June 12, 2009

Thing 37: Photo Tales

I finally figured out how to use the camera on my cell phone, and decided to use the photos of my old man to test different online photo sharing websites.

Here is a brief slide show from BubbleShare.com:

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing


Although BubbleShare is easy to navigate and setting up an album is a snap, they had a link for audio and gadgets on only one page, which you need to leave as you follow the steps to upload photos and create your album. I couldn't find that link again once I left it!

The old man said I should make a photo album with music. So I tried Animoto, which claims to allow you to "make music videos in minutes" with your photos...they were right to an extent, although you have to pay in order to create a full-length video...the free version only allows you to make a 30 second version:

Take it away, Elvis!

Any photo album tool would be excellent for libraries who want to show off photos of events, book displays, or staff parties on their website or blog. Plus they are a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment