Tuesday, March 3, 2009

De.li.cious is so..delicious. :)

I finally updated my de.li.cious account. I had a ton of bookmarks saved on my laptop's Internet browser, and instead of having to input each URL individually, I was able to create an HTML file from my browser and upload this file into de.li.cious. That was a big time saver! In less than a minute, de.li.cious tagged my bookmarks (I asked it to do this for me) and showed me how many other people have this bookmark in their collection. If I want to, I can view the bookmark collections of those other folks (if they keep their collections public).

Now that I am collecting bookmarks on research strategies and research methods, I will have to add those (they are on my computer at work), and would like to see who else is collecting bookmarks on those topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment